Never got round to posting this summary (it's the image above- click to enlarge) of our Isaac Newton Institute Cambridge Programme on Probability and Statistics in Forensic Science. The full version of the annual 2016-17 Report is here.
- Bayesian Networks and Argumentation in Evidence Analysis
- Bayes and the Law: what's been happening in Cambridge and how you can see it
- Recommendations for Dealing with Quantitative Evidence in Criminal Law
- Bayes and the Law: Cambridge event and new review paper
- Confusion over the Likelihood ratio
- The Bayesian networks mutual exclusivity problem
- Use of Bayes in the Netherlands Court of Appeal